Friday, November 8, 2013

Cicis

I went to Cici's pizza restaurant the other day and lets just say it was still as good as when I was a kid.  To start off, the pizza buffet only costs $5! How can someone beat that?  Cicis offers pizza, pasta, salad and dessert.  All of which are amazing.  I started off with pizza, which was lined down about a 25 foot bar filled with pizza and desserts.  I definitely got my 5$ worth of food.  After I ate I had some spare change so I decided to hit up the arcade that has always been in there.  I played a racing game and a shooting game with some friends.  It was a chill day.

1 comment:

  1. Haha Sounds like you had an awesome day at Cicis. I haven't been there in forever but after reading this blog I am who wouldn't want to go. Haha. You're welcome for this comment.

    ReplyDelete